GERALD TRIMBURGER-GERALDS TOYS BUYS HOTWHEELS DIRECT THEN RETURNS NON-SALES TO LOCAL TARGET/WALMART

Madison, Wisconsin 1 comment

I WENT SHOPPING LAST MONDAY AT THE LOCAL TARGET-ONLY TO BE HARRASSED BY THE LOCAL TOY STORE OWNER-GERALD TRIMBURGER OF GERALDS TOYS IN SHEBOYGAN, WI-HE KNOWS I OWN A 1957 CHEVY AND COLLECT HOTWHEELS.IN OUR TOWN IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT HE HAS AN ACCOUNT WITH HOTWHEELS, HE RETURNS HIS NON-SALES TO THE LOCAL STORES-TARGET AND WALMART.

HE IS KNOWN TO HAVE RUNNERS THAT WILL RUN WHEN EVER A CALL COMES INTO HIS STORE FROM THE SALESPEOPLE THAT HE PAYS OFF TO TELL HIM WHEN A SHIPMENT COMES IN OF HOTWHEELS, ALSO HIS RUNNERS KEEP THEIR CASH RECIEPTS SO THAT GERALD CAN RETURN THE NON-SOLD HOTWHEELS.

WHEN IN THE STORE ON MONDAY GERALD SPOTTED A CASE OF HOTWHEELS ON A SKID IN THE TOY DEPT. HE WENT LOOKING FOR HIS SALESPERSON HE WORKS WITH, IN THE MEANTIME A YOUNG MAN ASKED ME IF I NEEDED HELP AND I ASKED IF THEY WERE PUTTING OUT ANYMORE HOTWHEELS, HE SEEN THE CASE ON THE SKID AND OPENED IT FOR ME. I TOOK OUT 4 CARS AND LEFT THE STORE.

TODAY, THURSDAY OCT.

4, 2012 I DECIDED TO VISIT GERALDS STORE (I ONLY BUY THE OLD STOCK, SINCE HE TRIPLES THE COST ON ANY NEW HOTWHEELS HE GETS). UPON ENTERING THE STORE I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS NO LONGER WELCOME IN HIS STORE, EVEDENTLY I BOUGHT WHAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR THAT DAY. HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS ON THE STORE CAMERAS THAT I TOOK A WHOLE CASE OF HOTWHEELS OUT, HIS CASE??? I DIDN'T BUY ANYMORE THAN THE 4 CARS, I MENTIONED EARLIER--WHO THE *** DOES HE THINK HE IS ACCUSING ME OF STEALING AND ACTUALLY THINKING HE CONTROLS THE INVENTORY OF THE LOCAL STORES WALMART AND TARGET??????

SINCE WHEN CAN YOU SPECIFY YOUR SELECTION OF HOTWHEELS OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIBLE????? THIS GUY IS A REAL JACK-A**!!!!!

PLEASE JOIN ME IN NOT VISITING THIS PERSONS JOKE OF A STORE, MAYBE HE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT OTHERS AND LEARN TO BE A REAL STORE OWNER!!THE REAL JOKE IS THESE STORES LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT AND SOMEONE ACTUALLY CALLS HIM WHEN THE SHIPMENTS ARRIVE, THEY PUT ASIDE THE EXPENSIVE CARS, INCLUDING OUR FAVORITE PIC THE 1957 CHEVY'S!!!

Review about: Hot Wheels.

Comments

I have even heard stories of this guy taking Hot Wheels that he wanted right out of peoples shopping carts that were buying them for their kids!!!!! :sigh